A Program Manager is responsible for keeping track of all planning and processes related to successful MCF AI bootcamp execution and overall MCF Program rollouts. The program manager must be capable of identifying potential areas of improvement and demonstrate impeccable follow-through on time-bound tasks.
- Provide friendly and timely customer support to students and parents.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Conduct public school and nonprofit contact research for bootcamp outreach.
- Develop, manage, and integrate several systems of information, including Airtable.
- Research and coordinate planning with food, transportation, and computer hardware vendors.
- Design, plan and execute student application and admissions process.
- Create and update surveys for all key stakeholders (mentors, students, bootcamp leaders etc.).
- Provision and manage student accounts in cloud computing software.
- Test student lessons and labs.
- Manage and update the MCF AI bootcamps website using Webflow.
- Facilitate Mentor Volunteer Training and Support.
- Aggregate all information needed for landing pages for each respective stakeholder (mentors, students bootcamp leaders, etc.).
- Identify potential problems and points of friction in processes/procedures and work to find solutions to maximize efficiency.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
Program Manager Requirements:
CLICK TO APPLY
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- At least two years’ experience in operations and or program/project management
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Solid time management and superb execution skills required.
- Ability to build strong relationships among vendors, employees, and clients.
- Must live in Dallas Fort Worth. Hybrid through the pandemic. Partial On-Site Post Pandemic.